- Husband left his dirty clothes just lying there on the rug next to the bed.
- There was a chunk of dog food stuck to the bottom of the sink.
- The leeks were grossly gritty when I chopped them to start soup for dinner.
- The kitchen floor is once again filthy, dammit.
- The weather sucks ass today.
- Husband didn't get to the dog groomer's on time, so the woman locked her door and didn't let him in. Apparently, her policy is strict. You show up on time during the hour time frame that she gives you, or you lose your appointment. Husband knew he was running late but STILL stopped at the bank on his way there and so missed the appointment. I certainly have no intention of calling this woman up again and risk being lectured about my Husband not showing up on time, so I just called one of those giant pet chain marts and I'm taking the damn dog in myself once Bean wakes up. Dammit.
- The desk, which is in our living room because the office is now the baby's room, is once again covered in papers and opened mail and business cards and newspapers, despite the fact that I.just.filed.everything.2.days.ago. Grrrrrr!
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
More evidence that I need a break
I'm having a hard time this morning. Here are some stupid, petty things that have already annoyed me: