Friday, August 11, 2006

A hot, steamy cup of bile

Another day yesterday of wonky cable service and spotty internet, hence no post. Attention, damn Time Warner Cable! It is very hard for a mama to have a blog when she has no internet connection! Fer chrissake!

Forgive all the exclamation points, but my adrenalin is pumping just now due to yet another stupid exchange with my Ex, Sister's father. A simple matter of swapping weekends with Sister in September has become a squabble over mere HOURS. The Ex wants the few extra hours we need to make a drive back from the mountains on one of "his" days to translate to a whole extra day and overnight stay with him on one of "my" days. Christ. This guy drives me friggin' nuts. If only the man had a job and therefore some other way to occupy his mental time besides thinking of ways to get me to agree to hand over time with Sister. And let me just say here that HE WAS THE ONE WHO HIRED A LAWYER FIRST IN ORDER TO CREATE A JOINT CUSTODY AGREEMENT! He doesn't like it now? Well, I never liked it, so tough titties, Mister Unemployed Slack-Ass Clueless Pretend Artist. Go start acting like the almost 40-year old man you are, get a job, stop living off your parents, and stop trying to get everyone to just give you everything.

Alright, enough of this biliousness. Didn't I once declare that I was going to seek counselling to help me through all this bitterness towards my Ex (and his passive-agressive demon witch mother)? Yeah, I did say that. No, I haven't done it. Can you tell?

2 comments:

Piece of Work said...

ooh. that sucks. Although, on the bright side, at least you can be pissed off at him in good concience. (I'm often pissed off at my husband through no overt fault of his own)

Mama D said...

Okay, I'm all caught up!

Is it wrong that I loved this rant? I like nothing better than well written, angry spewage.

"Well, I never liked it, so tough titties, Mister Unemployed Slack-Ass Clueless Pretend Artist. Go start acting like the almost 40-year old man you are, get a job, stop living off your parents, and stop trying to get everyone to just give you everything."

So good. Who needs counselling? I think getting stuff like that out of your system is therapy.