Saturday, August 04, 2007

More sleep deprivation, more bitchiness

It's been an exhausting week both because I've had trouble sleeping through all my incredibly intense pregnancy dreams and because Bean has taken to waking up a couple times a night again to scream that someone needs to come "Fix my bankits!" Last night was no exception. I woke up at 6:45 this morning with a sense of dread because Bean was awake for the day and because Husband is leaving the country this afternoon.

For 6 whole days.

I was not at my best with either of the girls this past week. Sister is in a stubborn and argumentative phase, and since I am also both stubborn and argumentative--and sleep-deprived on top of those lovely qualitites--I'm just hoping I can manage to be not quite such a bitch mama with her this week, too.

Wish me luck, mamas.

2 comments:

Suburban Gorgon said...

Argh. Slime, just duct tape the bankits to the bed, huh?

Mama D said...

Yuck. A keeps waking up at around 5 crying. Then she falls back to sleep. The problem? I can't. I do eventually but wake up feeling really tired.