Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Fabulous Atlanta


You may kiss my ring now, originally uploaded by Secretsugar.

Did you all know that Atlanta was so fabulous? Actually, it was Husband's cousin who provided us with this excessive bling. As I mentioned yesterday, she spent 18 years as an opera singer in Germany before returning to her native city. Among many other interesting, exotic household items, a trunk load of costume jewelry--from actual stage costumes!--is part of her legacy. My two big girls were in absolute heaven the morning that she busted it out and let them at it. Can you tell?


And lest you feel concerned that Sweet P was left out, behold the baby fabulousness!

Baby got bling, originally uploaded by Secretsugar.

4 comments:

Joan said...

The 2 older ones look like they enjoy that bling. Watch out. Cute pictures.

Mama D said...

I think that is one of the best photos I have ever seen. For real, yo.

Unknown said...

I bet those girls had so much freaking fun! They look so happy, too!

Angel said...

OMG!!!! Sweet P looks so much like Bean!!!! And I think the girls might just get used to all that Bling, so I hope they get a good paying job so they can buy some themselves!!!