Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Long time no blog

I have zero excuse why I haven't been blogging or even keeping up with others' blogs lately. I'm busy, but when am I not? I have projects going--transforming the antique quilt top I bought a few weeks ago into a full-fledged quilt, tiling the top of a perfectly nice, round table that a neighbor discarded by the side of the road recently, cake-baking, soup-simmering, homework-supervising, etc, etc--but these days I usually have some kind of project working, so even that is no excuse.

Maybe it's because I'm pregnant? Yeah, maybe.

'Cause while I've got all these other things going on, I basically didn't know what else to blog about as long as I was keeping my knocked-up state a secret. So now that I've told my mother, most of my friends, and hell, even my insurance agent, I guess it's time to tell all of you. I am about 7 weeks pregnant with my third and probably last child.

I know, it's a little early to be spilling it all over the internet, but in the event that I miscarry (God forbid), I'd want to blog about that, too. So how 'bout that? I'm pregnant again...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- big news! Congratulations!!

Mall Worker said...

wow! Congratulations! That is just huge!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm new, but I love hearing happy news!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful!

Mama D said...

I'm so excited!!! That is truly great news. How are you feeling? I always worry about that since I felt so very terrible. I hope you are feeling great. So happy for you guys!

cubmommy said...

Congrats!!!! That is very exciting news!

Suzanne said...

Wow! Congratulations! You sneaky thing, you, keeping it from us for so long...

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Congrats on the preggieness!

Valarie said...

congratulations!

I was going through the same experience over the several weeks. first, we were keeping it secret and then once we started telling, I felt too lousy to blog about anything.

My husband also just made the jump to self employment. we have the same lovely timing.

mad muthas said...

many congrat, sugar. put yer feet up!

beth said...

Hey! Congratulations! How are you feeling? Any sickness? I'm so happy for you guys.

BlondeBrony said...

Congratulations. Great news.

"Grandi" said...

Contgratulations! I hope you are feeling well! I love the sound of all your projects! Tiling the table sounds especially interesting! Be sure to post pictures when it's done!